Friday, August 29, 2008

Family Pictures

Well, we finally went and took new family pictures. The anticipation and planning of such is a high stress event for me. No wonder we hadn't updated in 3 years. And I never fully like the pictures until a year or so later. Right now I still see little things that if I could just tweak this or that, they'd be perfect. We got a CD with all the shots they took on it that the lady said was perfectly OK to blog with--no copyright infringement going on here. Well, below is a a sample of some. Kirt and I couldn't agree on which family shot we preferred, the black background or white.(Neither one of us were a fan of the brown one). So, just for curiosity sake leave a comment with your vote. We did buy both, but it's a fun little debate we're having Ü




























11 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Good work. They are all so darling. As you know photos are a high stress event for me as well. It has been over 5 years since our last one. I love them all it is hard to decide. I always like the black and in the white you all look like angles, so those two are my favorite. Everyone looks great in all of them. It was nice to see Kirt the other day, can't wait till Thanksgiving.

Lori ~ LL-K said...

They all look good!! And it looks like everyone was happy!!! Which is always an extra bonus when taking family pictures!

Anonymous said...

These look fantastic--it's almost enough to motivate me to finally get our family pictures updated (I think it's been 6 years since the last real ones). I have to say that the white one is my favorite for sure, but they all look great, EVEN the brown one.

I was raised in a barn said...

Great pictures! They all look wonderful! I love the white on white ones best :) but, really they are all great!

Lori said...

I'm with everyone else. I think they all look great, but my favorite are the white background. They just look, sharp, clean, and soft!!!

Britta said...

Awesome pictures. You'll have to let us know where you got them- I like the white background best, but they all turned out great!

Jenifer said...

I like the white background as well. They all turned out great! I swear, this year we are getting ours done.

Anonymous said...

I thought they turned out cute. The kids are growing so fast. :)

Melinda

Serena said...

I vote for the white. Though as everyone has said, they are all cute! The black is actually my least fave...looks a little superimposed to me.

honeybee said...

Melody - I put my vote in for the white pic also. Love family photo's. Alice

Kendra said...

Do you need another vote? I love the white backdrop. All of you look more natural sitting on the ground. I like it because it appears less posed. It's kind of like real life although I know that it was a posed shot... All of the kids look so great. I am glad that you got the pictures done. One thing to check off your Christmas list, right? Now you have tons of pictures to choose from for cards/gifts.