Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary


This month Kirt and I celebrated our 10th anniversary!

I can't believe how the time has gone by. I guess, the old adage is true, 'time flies when you're having fun'. It has definitely been a wonderful and busy 10 years. 4 kids, 5 houses, 2 states, college graduations, job changes; we're finally settling here in Arizona. I'm so grateful for the last 10 years we've had to spend together and look forward to an eternity more.

For our anniversary Kirt surprised me with a day at Saguaro Lake. Well, it was a week after as on our actual anniversary, we were camping with the boy scouts--nice timing :) He rented a wave runner for the day and we played on the lake for 6 hours, just us. It was fabulous!




We pretty much had the lake to ourselves in the morning. The day and the scenery was so beautiful.


I was a bit of a wimp when it came to really speeding around the lake, so Kirt took the wave runner out for a solo spin. Although, I did get more courageous as the day wore on. It was a blast!

1 comment:

Em said...

Fun! I am going to suggest this to my husband!