Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Autumn?

The last couple of mornings Dallin has asked what day it is and then tells me how many left until Halloween. Which amazes me that it's around the corner. I just can't get into fall yet, when its still 95 degrees out. I saw some scarecrows outside of Michaels today which reminded me that I have one and some fun fall decorations. I've just been waiting for the "chill in the air" before setting them out. It has though gotten too cold to swim (as the pool heats to the nightime low), yet not cool enough to hot tub yet. Guess, we'll just ignore that part of our yard for a bit. I'd post a picture of the kids in the leaves, but yah. . .

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I totally agree! Its so wierd to get into the fall spirit with it so hot outside! ...and we were talking about Halloween today at Lizzy's little costume party/1st bday party she had for London- that its so hot here at Halloween, yet we have all these kids running around in huge, stuffed, hot costumes! ...Phoenix is a wierd place to live in the Fall!! ...keep the posts coming! Ü

Tiffany said...

PS- Loving the family picture on the sidebar! Ü