Friday, February 22, 2008

Random Facts about Me

Jennifer tagged me so I need to share 7 random facts about myself. I get embarassed sharing about myself, so I'll do this quick before I post about Taft's Birthday tomorrow and maybe it'll get looked over on the page :) Here are the rules. #1 Link to the person that tagged you. #2 Post the rules on your blog.#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.# 5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

1. I absolutely love strawberries! Put them in a milkshake--Yum.
2. I've skiied and or snowboarded in California, Canada, and Utah, Utah was the best snow and I'd know since I spend so much time sitting/falling in it.
3. Enjoy some type of excercise daily, in fact I get cranky if I skip too many days.
4. Smashing Pumpkins is the only concert I've ever been to--crazy!
5. I hate to do dishes, much rather clean bathrooms.
6. Claustrophobic--the idea of a cruise freaks me out.
7. Hope to travel to Europe someday and see all the big sights and taste the cuisine.

5 comments:

Erin said...

You are too funny! Sorry I didn't overlook the random facts post. Smashing Pumpkins huh! Never would have guessed. I can't believe that you would rather clean bathrooms than do dishes, maybe we could negotiate a trade. I'll do your dishes if you clean my bathrooms. Thats fair don't you think!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

these are fun facts! I need to tell you that a cruise is worth it!!!! Don't give up on it.

Jenifer said...

I'll do your kitchen for sure! If you will do my bathrooms, that is. Smashing Pumpkins, eh? Sounds like fun!

I was raised in a barn said...

Fun facts and fun to read. I love the smashing pumkins!

Lori said...

That was fun to read and get to know you better. I saw you on your walk the other day. You should call me and I'll come with you!!