Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tennis anyone?


I haven't had a chance to blog lately. I just pulled the pictures off the camera and realized I haven't taken any since Brig's birthday. Oh where does the time go. Well, Saturday was just gorgeous and I was dying to play some tennis. Unfortunately, Kirt had scouting in the morning, Elaine got sick in the afternoon, and we were having furniture delivered early evening, there went that day-ugh. With four kids and no family around if we want to do anything we usally take them all with us as babysitting gets expensive. If Kirt and I are both home were not allowed to run an errand typically without taking at least one little monkey with us. Anyways, I digress. For my local blog reading friends I would love to get a group together to play some tennis occasionally. Either a weekday night around 6:30-7:30pm-ish(Freestone has lights) or Saturday morning around 7:00 or 8:00am-ish(Fincher Farm courts). We only have a few months before we'd have to be up at 5am to beat the heat-yuk. So let me know if you'd like to get together and when works best--no experience necessary--I'm so rusty myself :) [This picture is Dallin at tennis lessons in Utah 2 summers ago-fun!]

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

That would be great if I was athletic and actually played sports. So I am out, sorry. Cool on the new furniture! Jealous! Post pics!

Lori said...

I'd love to, if the timing is right. We have the kids in sports, and sometimes the games start as early as 8:30 on saturday, so if we went at 7 I probably could go.....

Amy said...

I want to play!

sara said...

i LOVE tennis and am so so so rusty...i don't know if i can play at the moment though with all my kids different schedules, but let me know what you decide on...