Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallin!

Our Dallin is 8 years old! He has such a fun personality and a big heart. Dallin is really smart, too, which keeps Mom and Dad on their toes Ü He is really a good kid and we are so happy to have him as part of our family. For his birthday celebration he wanted a pool party with Pokemon cupcakes, so here it is. . .

I just don't get Pokemon, but Dallin loves to collect the cards and play with his friends. So, if it makes him happy so be it; I created this little treat using his Pokemon figures--he loved it!

Dallin had fun with his school, church, and neighborhood friends. They went swimming. . .

. . .ate pizza and cake, opened presents. . .

. . .and swam some more!

Later that day we celebrated again with. . .
Mom and Dad. . .

. . . and siblings!

Dallin ended the day of festivities with taking his new remote control boat out for a spin.
Happy Birthday to you, Big D!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Yay, I'm first!!!! Happy Birthday Dallin. I'm sad that I am missing out on being his Cub Scout Leader. He is such a wonderful boy.

Jenifer said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! I love your cupcake towers that you make! Looks like a great day! I guess we'll be looking forward to a baptism!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Looks like they had great!! Love the pokemon cupcakes!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day! Those cupcakes look super yummy! Your pool is beautiful! I hope we can make it to the next swim day-thanks for always sending the invite our way :)

STACEY said...

Love the cupcakes! Happy Birthday Dallin!

Amy said...

Happy Brithday Dallin! Wish we could have come to your party. I am envious of your pool!

sara said...

he is such a cute boy....happy day to him! and by the way my boys USED to be into pokemon when they were his age, i am so glad that phase is OVER!!!!

amyraye said...

a remote control boat! how cool is that?