Monday, December 10, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!

Dallin quote: "Mom, he's not the real Santa. It's just a guy in a costume who ate too much McDonald's food.
We went to Tempe Town Lake to see the boat parade saturday night and found this jolly old Santa there, too. It makes such a fun picture to have at least one little one crying with Santa. I was at the mall the other day (I'm never going back--too crazy, noisy, chaotic) and people line up forever and have their kids all dressed up and pay $25 for a Santa pictures. What?! Don't get me wrong, I love Santa and all the fun, but I don't go out of my way to get a shot of the big red guy, let alone pay for it :) Anyways, this one was free, convenient and maybe the kids look a bit windswept, but it makes for a fun memory. We'll invest in a nice family picture after the holidays :)

6 comments:

sara said...

i love Dallin's "quote"!!!

Erin said...

I agree with you about the mall, why torture yourself!

Anonymous said...

Dallin cracks me up. Some of my favorite pics are the grumpy ones. They are always cute! :)

Julie said...

I totally agree with the free Santa pics!

I was raised in a barn said...

Hey, i just found you:) I think through Michele Flamm. You have such a cute family and it was fun looking at your blog. Our blog is
http://the-rigby-family.blogspot.com/
Lizzy Rigby

Lori said...

The funniest Santa pictures I have are when the kids are screaming (or have that confused look on their face. :)