Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Elaine posed for a picture with Mom on the day of her graduation from Kindergarten. ( I was going to put a shot from the program on, but hesitated putting kids picture's on the internet w/o parental permission). Elaine was excited for her big day. All the kindergarten classes sang some songs and then the teachers read the names of their students. It was a sweet little program. The day before her teacher sent home a DVD with pictures taken throughout the year set to 'very sentimental , make mom teary eyed' music. Elaine enjoyed sharing it with the family. I am a little sad about her growing up and going to school all day next year. But, I'm thinking by the end of summer with everyone home all day, I'll be ready to let go :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Elaine! That is cute. I know how you feel about being sad. I get a little sad when I think about Abby being gone all day too. I guess they will grow up whether we want them to or not.

STACEY said...

that's the best picture with mom anyway! I love it!