Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Blog


One of my interests is natural health. For years I've been studying and appylying various topics under that category. And get great results. I recently completed a Family Herbalist study course and just read all I can on related issues and love to talk with and learn from others on the subjects of healthy eating, our food supply, natural remedies, herbs, etc. With the encouragement of some friends I hosted a discussion group a few days ago and have posted the notes on what I shared about eating a bit more wisely on a new blog I started, Healthy Steps. This is a group blog so multiple authors will be contributing info. Starting something like this was stepping way out of my comfort zone, but I recieved such positive feedback and we had a great turn out from our discussion so, I am excited about getting together next month. Any of my local friends are of course welcome to join us, let me know. Everyone has a little bit to share that when we get together we can all benefit and learn things step by step to help ourselves and our families achieve a new level of wellness.