Friday, September 19, 2008

Potty Trained!

Yeah for Taft! A couple of weeks ago I was watching my friends son who is the same age as Taft. He asks to use the bathroom and I was so surprised he was potty trained. That did it for me, no more diapers! The next day we hit the potty training full force. We went to Target and Taft was excited to pick out some Disney/Pixar themed underwear. He only had a little 1/2 accident the following day. It's been great! With my other kids I spent weeks going back and forth from pull-ups to underwear to diapers and then trying it all over again. Guess it's a good thing I waited until he was 3 1/2 Ü

6 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for Taft and yay for you not having to change his diaper anymore. I wish Kate would get it figured out!

Team Dana said...

Everyone deserves a break now and then, right?

Jenifer said...

WooHoo! Congrats to both of you!

Karina said...

Way to go on the potty training! That's always a relief! I feel like I know you too. We sort of half way switched places. It's fun to think that you know all my friends in the ward and my best neighbor ever--Kim (and your boys play together). It's a strange world and you never know where it's going to take you. Thanks for the hair advice. I won't cut it just yet. Karina

STACEY said...

Way to go Taft! One more down! I love that "big boy" dance!

Kendra said...

Jealous! I wish that Jenna would just stop being lazy about it. She is potty trained - she just doesn't want to be. Drama. I love the pics of Taft. He looks so cute doing the "dance of joy"!