Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh Motherhood!

Being a Mom is great, but boy do these little guys keep me on my toes. I can barely find a moment to blog :) Actually, while writing this Taft dropped a glass on the tile downstairs and I've had to barricade the staircase to stop Brigham from plumeting down them. If I didn't think they were so cute I'd have probably sold them to the gypsies awhile ago--not really, like even know where the gypsies live. Anyways, I just wanted to take a moment and document them as they grow too fast. (I'll blog Dallin and Elaine next time.)
Taft is only 2 but got himself his own cereal the other day. This wasn't the first time he did that. He got a bowl out of the dishwasher(it was clean--not always the case, though), poured the cereal and milk without a spill and proceeded to dig in. This is how I found him one morning. He is constantly climbing things and finding stools to get higher--one day he even dragged his porta potty out as I'd hid the stools and used that to get on the counter--too smart for his own good. He can actually hold on to the edge of the center kitchen island and walk his feet up it; no idea where he learned that. He gives me gray hairs but he's fun!

Our little Brigham is just growing too fast. He army crawls like this all over the house, just full of energy. (Very motivating to keep my floors spotless.) Typically he has a ball or other small object in his hand at all times. He's fast, too. The other kids try to crawl like him and he beats them, its funny to watch. He is so happy and the kids love to make him giggle. He's been a bit fussy lately as he's teething again. 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom now with more on the way.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pictures, and cute kids. It is amazing how busy they keep you. I go from cleaning up one mess to the next with Kyle. But you gotta love them. =)

Shelly said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Julie said...

I'm so glad I get to know your kids a little bit this way! Maybe someday our kids will get to meet each other... your kids seem like fun!