Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun

We had a great time this Halloween! I was able to help out with both Elaine's and then Dallin's class parties as they were at different times. And who could complain about trick-or-treating in 75 degree weather. It was great strolling around and chatting with our friends and neighbors. (and of course, stealing a few pieces of the kids chocolate in the meantime--oh come on, you all do it :) Elaine who's greatest wish is to have a kitty, dressed up as a 'black panther' as she called herself. Dallin wanted to be a ninja so he donned his karate clothes and added a sword. Taft pictured here was Clifford for trick-or treating, but was Buzz lightyear for Elaine's school party. Brigham of course, was a bunny. All my babies have worn this little outfit for their first halloween.
Elaine and Taft enjoying a treat at her kindergarten class party.

Taft with a mouthful of candy alternated walking and riding while trick-or-treating. It was his first time and he was loving it--candy, candy, candy! He was so silly by the end of the night. Brigg just enjoyed the ride.


Dallin excited to go through all his loot. Elaine counted hers and said she had 114 pieces--coincidentally that is as high as she can count, so maybe she even raked in more than that--yum!



7 comments:

Jenifer said...

I love the 114 pieces. It works! Your kids look so cute. How great they have all worn the bunny costume!

Amy said...

How Cute!! I wish you guys lived a little closer. It would have been fun to see them in person and sneak them a little candy, what else are aunts for?

Erin said...

Hope that 114 pieces of candy brings in the bug bucks for Elaine.

Lori said...

Of course we all sneak those pieces of candy from the kids. My kids know what kinds I like, so they just hand those to me. Thanks for the tip on the dentist thing. The kids were excited to get their money, and I was glad to get rid one some of the candy. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like the panther idea, too funny. We have Emily trained on what we like and she creates a bowl for us to share. If you take them out you have to get some candy. :)

Shelly said...

I love the costumes. It looks like your kids got so much candy. I loved Halloween when i was growing up. It was so fun to get all the treats!

Julie said...

You are all so cute! I can't believe you are wearing capris and sandals on Halloween, that is so wrong :) We were just excited not to have to wear coats! I loved seeing your craftiness, too. Cute!